الجمعة، 30 يناير 2015

كيفية استخدام there is و there are - english course



كيفية استخدام there is و there are

What's in Your Office?

David: I've got a new office now… 
Maria: That's great! Congratulations. 
David: I'll need a desk and some cabinets. How many cabinets are there in your office?
Maria: I think there are four cabinets in my office. 
David: And do you have any furniture in your office? I mean other than the chair at your desk.
Maria: Oh yes, I've got a sofa and two comfortable armchairs. 
David: Are there any tables in your office? 
Maria: Yes, I've got a table in front of the sofa. 
David: Is there a computer in your office? 
Maria: Oh yes, I keep a laptop on my desk next to the phone. 
David: Are there any flowers or plants in your office?
Maria: Yes, there are a few plants near the window. 
David: Where's your sofa?
Maria: The sofa is in front of the window, between the two armchairs. 
David: Thanks a lot for your help Janet. This gives me a good idea of how to arrange my office

Maria: My pleasure. Good luck with your decorating


:الشرح


للتعبير عن العبارة "توجد" نستخدم "there is" أو "there 
are"


نستخدم "there is" مع المفرد أو مع الاسم الذي لا يعد
مثال: يوجد حاسب آلي في مكتبك There is a computer in your office
يوجد ماء في الكوب There is water in the glass


نستخدم "there are" مع الاسم الجمع
مثال: يوجد عدد قليل من النباتات بالقرب من النافذة There are 
a few plants near the window


:في حالة النفي


:نقول
There is + not
There are + not


المحتوى العلمي مقدم من


Courses Coffee Training Center

14 مصطفى النحاس – عمارة البنك الأهلي المتحد –
      بجوار شاورمة أبو مازن – مدينة نصر

010-10531215
011-00616646


011-23366277

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق